This is the list of the students that must be prepared for the Make Up Exams during this week, since they failed some achievements during the 2nd Term. Here, you will find the test that represents the 20% of the Make Up process. Take into account that the Exam represents the other 80%.
IMPORTANT: This test can be given to the teacher any day of this week, and consider that the due date is next Thursday, the 7th of February.
Click on the link to download and print the respective test: